Can’t believe I finally got to try this shop after all these years! Their roster is always very tempting, listing so many busty girls, and not until you try and test them , you don’t really know do you ? If you are driving, it’s quite easy to get to, lots of 1-2 hr parking - depending on thd time of day , evening time could be harder to park when all the residents are back, anyway, can only go day time that’s just me.

When the opportunity came last week I was going to visit 227 (similar pricing structure with all inclusive prices) but they didn’t have a busty girl on the day so I thought, it’s time Baby ! Look at the roster and the shop photos and decided on Hanna, rang and made a booking, the receptionist/ Mamasan had a girly voice and was very helpful.

Got there 10 min early , was allow a bit more time as not sure about parking and very lucky to get one close by. Walked up to 18 Hargrave
Which is a narrow back street , if you want discrete entrance you are totally safe. The entry is very tiny and doggy look , press the buzzer and a milfy Mamasan greeted me with a big smile and lead me in, small and cosy reception area so I firstly confirm my booking with Hanna, she is still busy , you are a bit early, no problem I can wait , how long you want to stay darling, half an hour, that will be $90, handed over the cash and Mamasan lead me to the next room/area where they have a few cubicals covered by curtains.

So Eva the mamasan sat me inside the first cubical and offered me some water. Then the door bell rang, then punters are coming and going and girls walking customers out, every one sounded happy, Eva asking everyone how’s the session, all good and she was also telling a couple of guys about some new girls with big boobs and good services to someone probably a regular as all good Mamasan would do.

My booking time has come and right on time I think Hanna must be farewelling her client and Eva told her her next customer is waiting. Then Eva came to get me, apologised again for the wait and lead me to a narrow corridor where there are a few doors in a row. Room 4 she pointed to me and just added, be careful with the narrow staircase but upstairs is very big !

OK, this is quite unique, there is a set of very narrow and tight timber staircase going up to the next level, like a mezzanine floor. And if you are a bigger guy, it’s tight . But this is just one room I saw, not sure if the other rooms are the same ?

Got to the next level, Eva was right, it’s very spacious up here, comfortable ceiling height the bedroom is square and big with a full size wall mirror a al 227 Broadway but at the wrong position (when you lay on the massage table , your legs are pointing to the mirror !) it feels like this used to be a FS shop and where the table is, a full size bed was there before and that mirror would have been good.

A big bathroom is attached , the bathroom is as big as the bedroom, with a decent size shower enough for two people and a corner spa. Not sure if it is working. If works, this is as good as the Kings Court ?

I started to take off my tie and jacket and waiting for Hanna as there was no towel anywhere in the room so I didn’t want to start showering...,,.

Only a minute later Hanna walks up and handed me a towel.

Hanna is beautiful, don’t think she is either the girls in the two shop photos but never mind, she is very pretty, quite tall for a Chinese girl, long hair, she was wearing a uniform I think, pink colour short one piece , her boobs are busting out of the top which is a good sign, nice long legs were on show too. Tick tick tick.

I quickly showered and came out with the towel wrap around me. By then Hanna already fixed up the table with new cover sheet , she pad on the table and asked me to lay down, I wasn’t in the mood for any massage, just wanted to play so I lay face up and wait for Hanna.

You don’t want any massage today ?

All spoken in Mandarins by now and I said I only have half hour, just want a hug and relax

我只有半小時,就和你抱抱放鬆一下就好了!

So Hanna come close to me, lean down and gave me a hug and a few kiss on my chest and started running her fingers over me, at this stage, still fully clothed......

Sorry, got to go

To be continued