Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 26/5/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Every Sunday and Monday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, very pretty face, C cups but soft and a little droopy, nice soft skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK with tongue sucking, FIA, FIV, extended side saddle with balls massage (this was superb), cowgirl, side missionary, doggy, fast and exciting missionary legs open and closed to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a pretty and sexy girl who was very receptive and orgasmic the whole session.

My experience/comments : Well I need to announce a new personal best time for non stop fucking at one hour and the previous was sexy Joyce at 55 minutes.

I was covered in sweat at the end of it and needed a 90 minutes session today to reach my goal.

Now this is only possible because I had a willing partner who loves getting fucked slowly for a long time and I enjoyed the whole time I was with her today.

I started with some DATY and Fiona was loving the feeling of me sucking on her pussy for ten minutes and my face was very wet and cum in my mouth after.

We start with a lay down and some DFK with tongue sucking straight off and this had me hard very quickly and I am now getting sucked slowly with plenty of sexy utterances.

Fiona is a very sexy pretty girl and I found her very accommodating throughout the whole time I was with her today and she was asking if I like the blowjob and if I like a finger in my arse.

My balls were now getting licked and after five minutes a gloved finger goes in my arse and the sucking is deeper and she is right up on me and my legs are over hers and she is fingering my arse.

So cock sucking getting more intense now and arse fingering getting more intense and she is on top of me and it felt sexy and good and I was close to cumming in her mouth a few times.

After fifteen minutes of sucking and arse play I really need to get inside her pussy and we dom up and lube and in I go side saddle and I was very fucking horny from the sucking.

Now Fiona is a very orgasmic girl and reacts really well the whole time my cock was inside her pussy and she loves to get fucked slowly and deep and for a long time .

So happy days as this is what I like as well but hey, I like everything that has my cock inside a pussy so we are going at the side saddle for a long time and I am getting balls massaged as well.

The feeling was really excellent and she was moving back onto me with legs open and closed and crying out for much of the session and she kept saying "I like your cock too much".

I am saying sexy stuff to her and kissing her when I get the chance and we had a spell of laying next to each other like missionary and I am fucking her slowly and tongue kissing.

She has a very pretty face and the tongue kissing is a huge turn on and she feels like a real girlfriend to me and her reactions are genuine and she is a lovely girl to be with.

Fiona gets on top now and she is fucking me slowly and leaning down kissing me and it escalated into an amazon event with Fiona fucking quite fast and hard on top and she came hard.

We had a rest and then back to some more side saddle with different angles and speeds and every now and again before a new position she would rub my cock onto her clit.

We now move into some doggy and she is going off while I am slowly fucking into her and had some faster paced action with laying down doggy and I was kissing her.

I then had a spell of missionary and made slow love to her and she loved watching my cock going into her pussy and I sped up and hammered her for a while with very good reactions.

I went back to side saddle again for another ten minutes and then missionary legs open and then closed and went fast at the end a came hard while tongue kissing and sucking.

I was just soaked in sweat by this time and so was Fiona and she said there is no one else like me who can fuck for so long but she enjoyed it all.

So a fantastic time with a lovely young girl who is very girlfriend sexy.