Just seen J Tomoe last nite at ginza empire new shop.
For the shop itself is truly a luxury upgrade. I think they have 3 floors and abt 27 room. A unique way to show the girls. Go there and you will understand.

Back to TOMOE

Booked her 45mins.
She is short. Ard 160 cm. Not fluent in english. No communication problem either.
Nice curvy body not toned but just good curve. A bit of belly fat. Just a tiny bit.

Her ASS is the main attraction for me.
I would say a smaller figure of J Lina(if you have seen her) but her ass....man....i can do doggy the whole session.

She is both active and submissive type.

She likes doggy and says alot of “ike ike” (i think it means come/orgasm). Fake or not it just feel so real.

One time i was playing with her clit and she gave me a BJ and i know i have ard 15 mins left so i ask for a condom she just reply “yes..condom” she sit up and suddenly say i come..i come...oh you coming....she just nod and lay back down and i just speed up my finger until i heard ike ike again.

Then condom on. She wants doggy again. Bang her hard (times running out &#128512 and just before i am about to come another ike word and i also ike ike.

At least i heard 4-5 times this ike word when i bang her (cowgirl, missionary, most doggy)
So either it means something else or this girl just easy to come or an expert in acting.

I will come back for her for sure.