Hey lads,

It's ya boy Harry back again with another shitty AR
After a recommendation from another punter and also from Ginza I decided to see Clair (she was at 278 previously now at 310 without the e lol)

I rocked up at Ginza around midday only to arrive in the middle of what appears to be renovations, after paying to the receptionist I was directed to head to 278.
Finally got to see what the rooms looked like there as when I booked a sesh at 278 I was directed to 310 :/
Wilson was at 278 reception and pointed me towards room 10.

I was a little concerned by the fact that her pictures make her look 18 and that she is listed as Inexperienced, needn't of worried though. (I just realised that the photos were filtered with the faceu app)
Clair opened the door and first impressions were fantastic. Tall girl around 170, short bob haircut. She has natural perky tits, B's or C's I think but still a great handful. She looks older than photos, but does look her age (early 20s?). Slender build but not bony. Trimmed bush as well.
She was in a happy mood and greeted me enthusiastically with 0 English. Her personality is fantastic, really bubbly and after the first 30sec I could tell immediately that this would be a great punt. Sometimes you get girls who are dour but warm up slowly but Clair was great from the get go.

My first time in the 278 rooms, quite small but well decored, basically a 310 room at half the size. Not sure what the other rooms are like and I haven't seen the new shop yet.
Clair asked me to get changed and led me to the shower, tight fit but not as small as room 27 at 310 lol.
As she started cleaning me I was at full mast where she stopped for a second then while giggling pulled my penis along side her stomach as if to see how far inside her I would be
She is super thorough with cleaning and after flipping me around she started polishing my taint.. ok I know where this is going.
None of her AR's as "Claire" mentioned DD so I was a little surprised with this development.
I mentioned that her English is nonexistent and the only mandarin I understood was bu keqi still she is quite expressive and was able to take the lead easily.

She asked me to lay down on the bed face down, and then proceeded with an excellent massage. It's been quite a while since my last massage and I really needed one, I was close to falling asleep but Clair switched to a light cathbath. I'm super ticklish and with just the tip of her tongue and her fringe running down my back I couldn't suppress a few giggles. It was like Clair discovered a weakness and then went in for the kill, she started with a much heavier tongue actioned and it became basically tickle torture for myself :/ While I do enjoy that occasionally, it is super intense due to my sensitivity in certain areas. She licked me from head to toe before asking me to move into a doggy position. The DD was quite good but It's less intense for me than being tickled lol so I might skip it next time. After more mouthwash Clair returned to the bed flipped me over and started kissing my chest down to my toes and then onto a fantastic BBBJ. Not much depth but very good technique. After a while I had to stop and ask for a condom.

We started off very slowly in cowgirl that became more of a reverse missionary, Clair had no issues with my size but the pace was slow for quite a while. This went on for quite a while before she asked to swap to regular mish. As she lay down on the pillows she patted her stomach and went "big big big long long long, mish ok ok". I tried to mix it up a little in this position with her legs above my shoulders but I was basically taking it easy and watching her facial cues to see how she was handling it. Her expressions are quite cute and she would go "okay.. okay" every minute or so. after a few more minutes I blew my load rolled over to have a rest. Immediately after cleaning up Clair grabbed one of my legs and started another massage. After massaging both legs she finally lay down next to me to cuddle up. She pointed to my remaining condoms and I held up 2 fingers. She grabbed her phone to show me the time and using google translate "we have 20min left so rest now". I only just noticed the mirror on the ceiling now lol. The rest was barely 2 minutes before she started stroking me and I was ready for round 2.

Started with another cat bath and BBBJ before she grabbed a condom to ride me again in cowgirl, this time Clair was pushing her self more and more while burying her face into my shoulder. The whole session so far had been at around say 30% Intensity, after a few minutes Clair suddenly started grinding me vigorously and turned up the intensity to 80% or so, the sudden change of pace caught me off guard but I was more than happy to oblige. After a few more minutes I had to flip her over for some doggy, Clair was amazing in this position, I was able to twist her around for more dfk while grabbing a handful of her breasts. I was half tempted to pull her to the edge of the bed but I'll leave that for my next visit. I was enjoying myself a lot in doggy and kept it up until I blew my load. After cleaning up she showed me her phone that had some Cat totem game where she was super excited that she won? I didn't understand the game at all lol. We did have a brief chat using google translate about anchovies, I think someone was getting pizza :/

After a quick shower cleanup the second buzzer went while I was dressing and I received a kiss and hug goodbye.
Female receptionist asked me how Clair was, I gave her a thumbs up and said very good and we both had a laugh before walked back to my car.
I was walking down that alley with some old fella who ended up walking into 310 lol

Overall, fantastic session really enjoyed my time with Clair. She is very cute, good body and does everything well and her short hair really did it for me.
Now I know she can handle my size comfortably and enjoy herself I'll probably try and turn up the intensity next visit, skip DD and more DATY.
Great personality, she was cuddly, cheerful and giggling throughout I can only imagine how the session would have been if I could speak mandarin.

Pros:
- short bob haircut
- cute face
- slender without being bony
- natural squeezable C's
- friendly cheeky, personality
- can handle larger guys fine
- solid massage
- great catbath (standout)

Cons:
- very little English
- I keep typing Claire instead of Clair
- not allowed to take her home

While not really a negative, I did notice that there was less DFK throughout the session compared to say Kanon who is literally nonstop DFK. I think my beard was a little annoying/scratchy for her

Also I feel that Ginza need to change their Limited English tag as it has a fairly large spectrum, my last two punts were Clair and Nina who are both listed as Limited English.
Nina has basic english, but can communicate and get point across well enough for the bedroom. Clair was really on able to indicate that she was not uncomfortable by saying "ok"

Clair is my highest recommendation from girls I've seen recently, definitely my current fav. I'll most likely see her again a few times before trying other girls lol, the AR's on star are tempting though.
I dont think shes my type though. I do still want to try Hayley though