Called on last Sat morning, pretty happy to hear CiCi was back on the list. Went to Blacktown 40 around 5pm after work to see CiCi, waiting for 15 mins, different CiCi came into the waiting room. Then, the receptionist introduced the new CiCi to me, and also told me that the old Malaysian CiCi was on long holiday. A little bit upset, cause Malaysian CC was one of my favourite, didn't know when can see her again. Came already, decided to try the new CiCi.

One hour paid, she took me to the room close to office. This CC was quite different compare to Malaysian one. New CC, looks like around 24 yrs, Japanese, size 6, small petite, natural B cup breast, pretty good body, sweet cute looking, a little bit shy. She told me that she was only in this industry not long ago. Shower together, lucky she was small, then she helped dry me back. During the session, DFK, pretty good no condom suck, licked her pussy, very juicy and tasty, make her come one time, and she made me come twice in one hour. Overall, nice looking, good body, very friendly, work very hard to satisfy the customer, not much experience but that's what I like. Happy to see her again, and also happy been told by the receptionist that they will have some new ladies coming soon.