I starting punting with full service. You know generally what you are paying for.
Have tried RnT as well but its a different world in some ways.

There does not seem to be a minimum level of service for the massage ($60-65/hour)

Just seems like the same pattern repeats an repeats, some shops hire women, who seem totally unskilled. Women not provided training or at least dont seem to be trained. And charging for a service

So I get confused when these types of reviews below keep being written (names hidden, this isnt name and shame)
It sounds like this ML has had zero minutes training and zero committment to what is a service job.

I used to work in catering. If a client received food that was cold or substandard, the staff were informed and training would be given to ensure the client received great quality the next time. You valued customers and would not let staff continue with substandard service.

I'd like to try more RnT, but can I assume no training exists?

Quote Originally Posted by kkk View Post
Another shitty AR for you guys but something is better than nothing right?

A few days ago I booked her, she looked stunning in photos.
I can confirm, accurate photos and she is also stunning in real life..

However part 1 starts and I would rate part 1 like a 1/10?
The massage was neither strong or soft and sensual. I visited at 12pm so I wouldn’t have expected her to be tired. Maybe a previous customer ruined her mood? Or maybe I did?
Whatever, part 2 is what we’re here for right?
The rest was also mechanical. She does have great eye contact as I have read previously but you can tell she wasn’t enjoying herself. There was no technique