Do you dirty talk and do you do it well

Yesterday, whilst enjoying certain pleasures of an 18-year-old African princess, I was saying how cute her pussy once which normally from her will give rise to some self deprecation. Over this time she stopped and allowed me to keep talking I need to burst out laughing claiming I was dirty talking her… And if that was the best I could do well pick up my game

The reality was that I had only been observational for it is both a visual and taste sensation delightful. Utterly.

Now I do feel like I can throwdown all manner of dirt smut ribald talk ... but am I any good, isit effective?

I know some of the cross cultural language issues , Can stymie enjoyment. Though some of the best dirty talking that’s been done to me was a particular Thai woman.

She could switch from submissive to ribald acidicly sweet, all the while getting the irony of it. she hated if I gave it back telling me it was dirty.

Another woman I see at the moment ,deeply gets off on her gangbang , stranger sex fantasies and how she’s been fucked .

So who is into dirty talk, who can dirty talk And get into it, off on it and Equally your sex partner