Nothing beats a punt before work, so I parked up in Sutho and went for the first time to this shop, it is the one above the motor mechanics, from what I have read it has a bit of a reputation. Was shown to a room having paid for 30 minutes when in came Sugar, tiny pink dress, slim figure and enhanced C cups. Sugar is Chinese but looks like she may have had some work done on her face, she is very pretty, prettiest girl I have seen for a while. Sugar's Engrish is not so good.
Part one was adequate, she allowed me to slide my hands up and down her silky-smooth thighs. There was no teasing in her part one though, but my anticipation was growing.
On to the flip-over and it was a little awkward as Sugar started to massage my arm, I had to gently lead her hand to my bro, upon which she asked, "oil?". I nodded and she proceeded to take off the top half of her dress and bra to reveal some nice, enhanced breasts, as I reached for them she took my hands and showed me how she like them played with. When I motioned for her to remove the rest of her clothing she said, "next time", with the language barrier I am not sure if she had her period. Sugar was very slow and sensual, kissing and sucking my nipples, and making some very hot eye contact, did I mention how pretty she was?
I think Sugar is not that experienced as we were just getting into it when the mamasan was yelling that time was up. She looked at the clock and looked a bit surprised, not wanting to rush I told her I would take another 15. Sugar got up on the table between my legs so I sat up so I could kiss her lightly. Sugar sped up a couple of times but responded well to my requests to slow down, with her getting me off a couple of minutes later with some very nice work on my head.
There had been no discussion of price when part two started and she asked me what I wanted to pay so I offered her $25 and she seemed happy with that.
Nice girl, nice body, very pretty and sweet with nice hand technique. Recommended.