Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience at Paddington 244. That day I was bored and had a hectic week so decided to visit Paddington 244. Before leaving I had made a booking of morticia because her body caught my eye. So I got there and she took me to room 1. It was a big sensual room. She then began to undress and her amazing figure and mature body was spectacular. Then we went inside the shower where she rubbed her large breasts against my body while kissing me deeply. There was a lot of tounge involved. 😅 then she got down on her knee and started sucking my cock with such brilliance I couldn't control myself anymore we quickly got to the bed and I asked her to ride me. And she was riding the cock like a pro. My dick was so deep in her it felt amazing. It was so good.. I fucked her in so many positions and finally finished my round 1. After that she gave me one of the best massaged ever which made me energized for round 2. And in round 2 I continued to fuck her any way I please and in the end I finished inside her mouth while she was blowing me. I felt great. And I am going there again because it is one of the best brothels in Sydney.