Hi bros,

I’ve seen Orange many times now and each time gets better and better. Today she wore a tiny black dress that shows off her amazing breasts and wore a g string thong underneath that looked soooo sexy. She has such a nice body and great legs and ass too. Orange is such a sweet and Beautiful Chinese girl. She treats you like a king from start to finish. After shower she traced my dick with her fingers and I laid down on the bed. She then gave me an amazing BBBJ. She does a lot of slurping up and down the shaft first and then very slowly starts to engulf my brother. And then starts going deep. Deeper and deeper until she’s at the base and continues to bop her head up and down and repositions herself on the bed while sucking. She has great suction and sucks the head too. And then does a suck with hand and then a hand job. And then does more deep throat. I usually last about 20 minutes and then blow a huge load in her mouth. Incredible CIM. This girl is outstanding. Round of applause to Tony for finding this angel of a girl and for his great service. Orange will be away on holidays soon so I recommend seeing her soon. Enjoy 😊