Just a question about QVB massage on Clarence st, not to be confused with QVB massage on york st with the awesome mamasan doubles. Has anyone been here and received extras?

I have been to this shop twice. It market Japanese Aromatherapy massage. The first time I went, the girl had some pants to wear but said it was only if I wanted and better without as it is more relaxed. I thought it was a definite sign of things to come. Anyway, went ahead with the massage but the towel placement was always very carefully placed to cover the areas not being worked on at the time. I have always had the experience that if something was on the cards, there wouldn't be much care on how the towel was placed, or they simply wouldn't cover at all and during the massage there would always be the not so accidental brushes of the tackle. However there was none of this, and in these instances I will never be rude to the masseuse and directly ask if extras are on the table, I will leave it up to the masseuse to offer.

I have had this experience both times now, and the massage itself has been quite good. I may have to just chalk this up as a legit place but interestingly on my last visit, there was a guy who had just arrived before me, and I saw him hand over a reasonable amount of money to the girl (possibly was having a long massage session) but it did make me wander if there are things on offer.

Can anyone shed any light on their experiences here.

Again this is the shop on clarence st near 197 clarence