Date of Visit : 8/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $120

Size/shape : Slim, Pretty, Awesome bod

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Massage, body slide (back and front) very happy ending

Value for money/recommend? : YES - fabulous R&T !

Ah just can’t resist SBM - the thought of my sessions with Vanessa and Liya fresh in my mind after a few day’s and I was well in the mood.
Messaged the shop and unfortunately I picked the wrong day to see either of my previous choices. However Ella was available. had no hesitation in accepting the offer as I had been checking her profile on the web site and WeChat posts regularly and she looks just my type

Arrived at 18 Hargrave and as usual met with a warm friendly hello darling - please take a seat , she will be ready shortly. I eagerly handed over the 120 for the hour

A few minutes later and I find myself in room 1. It’s warm , steamy and quite dark. I turned the lights up a little so I can get a good view of the lady. In my experience this can be a bit of a risk , but not usually at SBM as all the girls seem pretty gorgeous. as I did I heard the familiar click of heels 👠 coming up the stairs - time for the reveal !

Ella drifted into the room - she’s really hot. Young looking , amazing legs and very pretty face
She’s also very confident in the room and we struck up a conversation easily - that’s always a great start. not bad English , she’s been here for 9 years so easy to relate to
After a quick chat we established a little tip so we can start with part 2

I hurried through a Quick shower. Then onto the table , Ella slid off the skimpy clothing revealing he amazing tanned body. Hour glass, slim, augmented D’s beautifully done - definitely way above my punching weight !
Ella asked me to lay face Down and the fun begins
Beautiful soft hand massage and strait into inner thigh brushes with her oiled up fingers - I was already at full mast now, I almost couldn’t lay flat
After 5 minute it was time to flip - and yep - she still looks awesome

Ella starts by smoothly massaging higher and higher up my legs then caresses my throbbing cock creating an intense moment of pleasure. She then held that moment and blew a hot breath mimicking how I imagined she might blow me - teasing me on further
As she does this she’s moved much closer guiding my hands to her magnificent orbs - then sliding across my body and sitting at my feet, reaches up and caresses my knob and slides up my front , moving slightly to the side and breathes in my ear while working my shaft - it’s really a total rush of the senses !
Next (yep it doesn’t end there! ) she leans over and plants her firm D cups on my face - which I suck on like a newborn while she moved slightly sideways and placed her pointed foot On my inner thigh giving a great view of her amazing legs - still breathing heavily into my ear and working my jewels
I moved her foot to my perineum area and she rubbed my balls surprisingly well with the side of her foot as she caresses my cock. She whispers in my ear and rubs those tight boobs on my face and I blow all over the place with absolutely no control.
As I come she just keeps caressing - it the point of pain and pleasure we all look for, and she is the expert

it’s time for a rest - I’m sweating and covered in my own Jiz - but will never forget that!
Ella cleans me up (and herself) and rolls me over for a great medium pressure massage - which moves to hard massage after about 10 minutes

Well - part two the second time around is also bloody amazing - more of a hand job style this time but again I end up with a face full of tits and a great view - she has a knack for positioning so you can see her amazing body as well as maintaining body contact- keeping it very personal indeed
This time she finished me sitting on my chest In reverse and expertly moving and sliding all over me in a way that’s just irresistible

It’s another dream punt at SBM

Till next time !