Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
Mr RayRay I think you are very smart.
I think that 0.01 is just in the mind.
How is it possible for person to feel the 0.01 difference.
I think I give $50 to play a game, one piece of paper is 0.01 the other 0.02, if someone can feel which is which no looking, then I pay. If get wrong, I take $50. I will become rich very soon.
I too vouch for the 001s. I think they are the peak of human achievement... Right up there with putting a man on the moon!
This comparison with a piece of paper is silly. My fingers are not my dick, just doesn't make sense.
See, a lot of people think that the 001s will somehow magically make pussies feel tighter or a dick feel bigger. That's stupid because the opposite is true... Thinner condom adds slightly less girth to the penis, right?

Now, what's so great about 001 if it won't make pussies feel tighter, you might ask? Why pay $5 a pop if it don't do that huh?? The secret is in the HEAT TRANSFER. OMG when I wear one of them, I tell you I can completely feel my partner's body heat on my cock. I am not sure what the girls feel, but they all say the difference is very obvious.
The only thing missing from the experience is the "sloppiness" of BBFS... From a man's POV, I can feel everything during BB, even the pussy juice/lube being messed around inside when I'm thrusting in. That cannot be felt with the 001s.