Name: Nali (Naree)
Ethnicity: Thai
Service: Premium, BBBJ, FS, CIM

Caught Nali on her first day. I believed it because her service was very much like what you'd get in the soapies in Bangkok, with a newbie twist: She washed my body all over, every crack, but without using much soap. I wanted to make sure my crack and balls got a thorough wash but she wouldn't let me touch the soap lol.

She's a small girl with a cute baby face, A cups boobs, but a nice meaty ass for her size.
BBBJ was actually pretty good for such a newbie, so was attempting deepthroat like a champ. She was thoroughly wet so on with the dom (which she wasn't sure how to put on) and she rode me in cowgirl for a bit, then switched to missionary, and then having her in doggy grabbing onto that meaty ass got me over the line. Her snatch was a bit smelly so it was a bit of a struggle for me (expected for a newbie).
For the 2nd round I lay down and got her to BBBJ me until CIM, which she took like a champ.

When she started she was shy so only listed as standard service but I convinced her to go premium. Now I can see that she's listed as diamond so she must be getting the hang of it.