It's been an amazing journey with all these years punting. Working from home today and got some free time and I somehow just feel like writing something. The topic came to my mind was regulars.

Early years of my punting I never had regulars. I generally thought that the way to maximize the experience was to meet as many different ladies as possible. So rarely did I see the same lady again. If someone was really good, I revisited her maybe once or twice, that's it. I still remember a young Malay girl called Hebe from 5star about a decade ago I have seen 6 times. I thought it was crazy. I never book her neither did I want to see her when I go there. But just kept falling for her when I saw her smile in the line up.

Things changed about 3 years ago, one day, I did a reflection on my punting experience. Thinking if I were to do it something differently, what would I do. I realized that the most memorable moments were with ladies that I repeatedly visited. The depth of the connection worked amazingly. Depends on how much the lady opened up, share her things, desires and expectations, it fuels up the moments when we were together.

I also realized that if I was to regret something, I would regret some of the ladies I didn't visit more. Rarely did I regret that I didn't see more ladies.

So I changed my strategy. If I find someone is good, I continued as long as the connection was great and I enjoyed the time. Though this I explored a different world with the depth of connection. Obviously I saw much less ladies but I did broaden experience which I had no regrets with.

Although it comes with some risk of attachment issue I can be emotionally involved, which I did a couple of times, and I still do. I constantly walk on a fine line. On one side, I really, really enjoyed the connection and sensual feeling with women not just plain sex. On the other side, I need to make sure that I don't get burnt. Though, the exit part is tough. I guess this is the reason some punters do not want regulars.

It did happen a couple of times the connection has gone off rail, or the lady just suddenly stopped working without any warning.

I am constantly exploring where is the sweet spot. But I feel I still need to build up more experience to have better control of my emotions. It's like playing with fire. I am attracted to the warmth and lights but get hurt if I get too close. Luckily in Sydney, if I am left to heal my wound, I can always find someone to help me to move on.

I am sure you guys have great stories and moments with regulars. I don't have a great deal to share. The lastest regular I have been seeing since lock down. I was so grateful that she was there during this special time and we had great connection, at least I thought so. I still remember in the third session we met, she was so excited when opened the door to see me like a child saw her favorite gift on birthday. During the miss I kissed her and whispered "I love you!". She whispered back "I love you too!" I know we were both acting at that moment. But I looked at her eyes within inches. There was no shyness, no dodging or stray away, no hesitation. I just melted.

Unfortunately I am somehow losing the connection with her though I am still seeing her very much weekly. I can sense her feeling towards me and the eye contact is now different. Although she tried to serve me the best but it's fading back to just service level, still amazing service!

I didn't say or show anything. Though I do want her to tell me something if she has and feel comfortable. But my experience is that you won't get an honest answer in this situation. I can't think of anything I may have made her uncomfortable. Hope I am right about myself. There are many possibilities why a regular WL changed her feelings. The best one I hope for is that nothing bad against her in life but just she found love or have more preferred customer(s) who can really look after her. I know there is little I can do for her apart from seeing her a bit more.

Sorry for the nonsense here. It will be interesting maybe in 2,3 years time when I come back and read my own thread. Happy Friday!