Business Hours : 10am- 11pm
Grand Opening Special
$80 for 30 mins (normal price $95)
$100 for 45 mins (normal price $120)
Limited Time Only

Size/shape : 164cm, Size 6, Soft personality, polite and good attitude
Service Provided: Sensual massage, NHJ & CBJ
Nationality: Japanese
Value for money/recommend: YES, Lovely, sensual body slides and good attitude YMMV

My experience/comments :
Raining day and saw Sara filled in today’s shift on the wechat. Message shop and replied available at 5pm.

Arrived safely, parked in front of shop free 1 hour parking ideal for 45 minutes booking. Walked in greeted by lovely Fergie, she is so beautiful today, elegant skirt with wrap over, so nice to see her. Mentioned to her particular room but she brought me upstairs instead.

Have some good conversations while waiting for Sara, sets up room temperature, music before left me for shower. Heard footsteps sounds, soft knock and requested to come in...that’s why I like Japanese polite with amazing culture. I requested for a cuddle to feel her, not shy but stripped off before massage leaving her sexy lingerie.

Laid down, let her start her routines, asked me soft, medium or hard, soft sensual requested and she put on hot oil on whole body. After 10 minutes, I told her to skipped to part 2, she obliged and removed all her lingerie as I aware some spikes brushing and sensitive skin contacts. I requested hard at that stage and she laugh happily. Very good body slides B2B then turned over for front B2B and SPANISH for 15-20 minutes really enjoyed her service with her natural C, nice shape beautifully, clean shaved and petite body. Nearly cross the line as she grabbed my STONED LES and begun to tug for awhile and I stopped her. Then ................and blew air to my ears, able to held on and advised Sara to stopped again..... told her that I would like to wash off, Sara joined me in the shower and she washed me then grabbed LES and my balls with rubbing her bum on LES, unable to hold .............. happened passionately.....Sara never give up.

Clothes on and walked downstairs saw Ayumi entering room serves customers and on my way out to rear entrance met Fergie, saw the room I mentioned, she told me wait for another 1-2 weeks until her expected wall display arrived then I can have that room.....that room will be named .........Fergie has very high demand of the shop, would like to present the best for her customers, I was really impressed with this lovely lady with requirements.