Last week I went to a fairly popular spot as a walk-in but all the girls were busy.
I decided to go for a walk and check out some of the other local shops which no one really mentions.
Most were filled with old asian ladies but one shop had 4 girls, all free and shop seemed very quiet but very nice... I felt comfortable with a couple of the girls i met but then the final girl was... OMG gorgeous.
Her name was Q******
She was likely under 20yo, was very small and petite with small chest but slim and stunning face and skin, could easily model. Appears to be a mix of SEA and indian, she says she is thai but doesnt look like a classic thai girl. I had a 45min massage with her and she was great. At the start i thought she was the stuck-up sort, didn't seem very keen to talk so i gave up pretty early trying to break the ice. Things started to ramp up and she gave the best 3P ive had. Will go again when i can great VFM.
The store doesnt appear to have a mobile number and i had not seen ads for it on locanto or the like.