My first punt in 7 months today, but anyway enough about me, I’m a boring bastard.
The star of the show is the girl, and the girl’s name is Sana.

LOOKS and BODY
Sana is in her early to mid 20s and from Tokyo.
She has a got a very exotic mixed-race look.
She told me she is a Japanese Brazilian mix and I believe her.
She looks a lot more Brazilian than Japanese. But she could tell me any one of 100 different mixed combinations of Japanese, Brazilian, Colombian, European, Nepalese, Burmese, Singaporean, Spanish, Filipina etc and it would also be totally believable.
I think she is gorgeous; big beautiful eyes, full lips, smooth tanned skin.
She is around 160 cm and has got fantastic curves in all the right places.
Nice big D cup tits with big nipples, sexy bubble butt – nice and round and firm, and a bit of padding on the hips and waist.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
It was her first day at Ginza and maybe her first day doing this in Sydney.
I won’t give the full story but basically she came here to study and is now stuck here.
She is a really sweet and genuine girl – definitely more Japanese than Brazilian in personality.
She started off a bit shy but soon loosened up and really got into it with 100% enthusiasm.
Very active and physical and loves all aspects of sex, and with that Japanese attitude of doing whatever it takes to please her man and also having a great time herself.
University educated, intelligent girl with very good English.

DFK and DATY
She is totally into the kissing.
I like nice gentle sensual DFK rather than a full tonsil examination and she was perfect for this.
Fully shaved pussy (a Brazilian) and scent free with just a subtle hint of salt, sweetness and spice.
Loves the DATY and genuinely responsive with no over the top performing.
I could eat that yummy pussy all day, but there were so many more things to do!

BBBJ
Sana gives a really good BBBJ.
She is really keen to please and kept asking what I like and what I wanted her to do for me.
She is not a maestro but very competent and super keen to please, and very affectionate and sensual.

FUCKING
Sana is a nice snug fit and really loves to ride cowgirl and can also take a decent pounding in doggy and mish.
I like that she always fingers her clit as I pound away to increase her pleasure and come.
That’s always a good sign of a girl who is really enjoying herself.

ROUND 2
After a very brief rest Sana straight up asks me “how many times can you do it?”
I said maybe twice and her face filled with delight and off we went again.

OVERALL
I really like Sana’s looks, body, personality and the vibe I feel with her.
She won’t be everyone’s cup of tea.
If you prefer skinny, light skinned girls, more pure Asian looking girls, and a more professional service, then she probably won’t be for you.
But I personally like her a lot. She is genuinely beautiful and special girl.