I sent the PLA at test on the 12th I think of this month,
Ellie's Chinese massage at annerly has been running 2/3 illegal brothels in Capalaba all about 100mt from each other ,natural therapies was call a general touch then moved across the street and the old shop name changed to natural therapies then gentle touch moved across the street down the arcade then in Feb pink spa opened all 3 shops offering full service asked the special questions as i had a meeting with some special people in a few days
The girl in pink said I am only a student I don't do that but the 2 big tited girls in the next room do , next time you come you can do a 4 hand massage and I can watch ( kinky)
What happened was all 3 parlours get Abns the next day ( have a look do a search ) all three on the same day ,same day renu at 57 Thomas st Chevron isld got one too ( was warned I am getting close)
Said under management ( but has been running 2 different accounts and the same 2 phone numbers for more than 5 months ) just smoking mirror's same owner
the owner is Dee dees massage the shelf company that rents the property is in her husband's name for more than 5 years now running illegaly ( some has been caught with they pants down) the PLA has been running a protection service for all the illegal massage parlour/ brothel and there is about 40 of them
Same as 136 station Rd dara ( bell new slave tricked to sign the contract) has ran illegal for more than 5 years was d& P , Dee dees , here's one you don't know about 5 star ( the girl work out it was a scam and told them to get fucked) then ringthop and now (bell) 136 station Rd dara ( should of seen her face when I mentioned the true owner's name ) " that woman" don't want anything to do with her ( her face looked like someone died)