I gave a general review of this shop in another thread but I thought I would start putting together some proper reviews. One of the first MLs that I came across was CiCi at this shop and it was an excellent start to things.

CiCi is probably late 30's; or maybe even early 40's with sharp features and a nice body. She is from MAlaysia. What is awesome about her is her attitude and personality. She can do a decent massage but knows how to get me hard very quickly. Good to talk to and plenty of dirty talk, one of the MLs in the area that I would come back to visit. I've seen her twice and each session has been amazing.

I never really got to experience her massage properly because she got me horny quickly and I was keen to move to the the next stage. But I get the impression that she can do a decent massage. Her body is quite decent; B cup boobs, and a tidy body. She is all about making sure that I'm have a great time.

The HJ and everything else associated with that is absolutely great. She has a great technique.

On another note, last time I was here, as I was leaving, I saw a smoking hot asian girl on the way out. She looked quite young, and I might be keen to give her a go next time but I don't know her name.