Person's Name: Christine (Half Thai/Half Korean)

Establishment: 5 Star

Date of Visit: Nov 2020

Rates: $150 (30 minutes)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: Very slim figure, decent face, augmented B/C breasts

Looks: Very slim but with nice augmented breasts. Face was decent (I prefer more korean looking faces)

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korea/Thai

Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, Sex (in various positions)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

English: 8/10 (she can hold good conversation)

Details:
Hey guys, LONG time lurker here with first ever post. Wanted to try Christine based on other reviews and also her pictures.

She is very very slim but has some nice augmented B/C cups. I really liked her breasts but if you don't like un-natural, then may not be for you. In terms of face, she looked definitely more on the Thai side than Korean. She definitely looked fine, but it's just that I much prefer the traditional korean/k-pop style look.

After shower, had catbath and spent some time on those nice tits. Didn't really do DFK/DATY as I wasn't feeling like it. Her BBBJ was very decent and had no teeth at all. Since was only 30min session BBBJ didn't last long so dommed up and she got on top. Her on top wasn't the best, but missionary and doggy was definitely much better. Nice to look at those tits while in missionary.

On a side note, anyone have experience with (K) Diana at 5 Star?

Anyways, would say she is worth if you like very slim girls with relatively larger breasts.