Thought I should share my recent experience. I’ve always been a fairly safe guy only rarely have I even engaged in BBBJ.

I went to a massage shop that I know offers FS as well.

Selected Jap girl and she starts pussy sliding on pt2. Told me I had a good body (I do go gym regularly). She then flipped over to 69 position but with her ass over my cock instead of mouth and was allowing me to rub it all over and almost penetrate. Changed to me standing on side of table and I’m sliding my cock up and down her pussy and she doesn’t mention condom at all, she is quite wet and is inviting me inside, so I penetrate no condom. I fucked her bareback until I came, pulling out as she asked me to not cum inside.

After this I’m like fuck what have I done? I start quizzing her if she does this with others, she says no. She gets tested, last was a month ago and all clear so I’m a bit more relieved.

Anyway, kept thinking about it as the shop is close to my work and I went back for seconds. I know I shouldn’t but the temptation is too much.

Though she did say to me as I was planning to see her again next time we should use a condom. Now I’ve opened a Pandora’s box. I’m tempted to go back and see her and try my luck again but also I do have a mild level of anxiety about the risks.

For the record, I would never even go to see a lady who was advertising bareback services or those Chinese ones in the lineup who offer it out of desperation. I wouldn’t even bang them with a rubber.

I guess why I did it this time is that I thought this girl was being honest that she doesn’t do this with others and that she was genuinely into me enough to do it.

Also I quizzed her about where she gets tested and it’s the same clinic I go to so I know she’s getting regular checkups. Anyway, I know none of this guarantees my safety but it at least raises the probability right? At least that’s how I console myself.

And sorry, not giving up the name of the girl or shop even in a PM as I’d feel bad other guys rocking up trying to get it out of her.