Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster - please be gentle

I'm recently divorced so suddenly have a lot of free time and a bit of spare cash to burn. Being new to this kind of thing your forum has been great in helping me to get started, but most of the info has been about the southside so I thought I would put up what I've found on the northside so far.

Smile massage Lawnton - opposite the train station

Started off here as it is a 10 minute walk from my house, and have been a few times already. Only looks to have 2 girls working there, a bigger girl and a slimmer one. I often wonder if they are related as they have very similar facial features. Anyway they both are late 20's-ish and give a pretty good massage (being a bigger guy I like it pretty firm) the slimmer girl in particular seems to have had some proper training as she puts in quite an effort to the massage. The massage oil smells and burns like deep heat so not sure if they are just using that or some mix with oil.

On the flip you get the options of HJ with TL or FN. They do a reasonable job and I've never left unhappy.

The place is pretty clean but no shower. Major downside is they have two rooms in there with the partition about a foot short of the ceiling, so you'll get the sounds of the action next door. Fortunately I was the only customer for the majority of my visits.

Overall I will go back as they are so close and are good for a quick relief if needed.

'Aussie Lady Lawnton' - found on locanto

First up I have to give her credit for honesty in the ad - what she advertises is exactly what you will get. Booked over the phone, slim in mid-40's caucasion, working in a granny flat under the house around what I assume is the hours her partner is at home (heard the moto GP on TV upstairs). Quite a friendly lady who loves to have a chat.

The room is clean and a shower is available. The massage was more relaxing so not really to my taste - I would recommend only going for 30 minutes at the most. On the flip some tickling and stroking got things going and finished off with a TL CBJ.

If you are the type who likes to chat with your ML and don't mind them being middle aged, she is reasonable VFM.

Golden Lotus - Aspley

From the posts on here I decided to give this one a shot. Easy booking over the phone. Arrived and was met by vfromv, who is a lovely slim lady and quite nice for a chat as well.

The rooms are huge and clean with a shower if you need it. Massage was surprisingly good as v is not a big girl but was still able to get enough pressure in the right spots. She is certainly someone who puts pride in her work. On the flip HJ with TL or FN was offered. I went with the TL HJ and was not disappointed.

Good service and VFM, will be back.

VIP massage - Aspley

Another one I checked out from the posts here. Easy booking over the phone. Very well set up place that is very clean along with the shower.

Upon arrival I was greeted by a slim, mid 20's and surprisingly tall girl that I am guessing is from the Phillipines. The room was very well set up and is a decent size. Massage was pretty good and on the flip was offered HJ with FN or TL, and BS if I wanted it. Again went for the TL HJ and was happy with the result.

Again good service and VFM, will be back. Really wish I lived closer to Aspley.

Various names on locanto - 740 Gympie Road Strathpine

This place has a few ads on locanto using various names, not usually a good sign I know but I decided to give it a shot because it is pretty close by.

I've been here twice - the first was at night and the ML was a nice chinese lady late 20's who led me to a very dimly lit room that appeared to be pretty well set up. Couldn't tell how clean things were but did not see or smell anything nasty so thought it was good enough. Massage was pretty good and on the flip was offered HJ or CBJ, went with CBJ and was happy with the result. A shower was offered but I declined.

Second time was during the day but this time was met with a middle eastern ML that would have been 40+, thought what the hell and gave her a go anyway. Massage was pretty ordinary as was the CBJ. This time I felt like needing the shower and upon seeing it I decided not to - it looked like something you would find at a truck stop.

Bit of a shame as the first visit was OK, but I will not be going back considering the other options available.

Anyway, hope this helps someone out there. I'm keen to try shops in the Kallangur/Petrie area so any info would be appreciated.