Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
Yes I knew there would sceptics out there calling BS. I seriously couldn’t Even imagine such a scenario to make that shit up. Jesus guys I even pissed on myself, who outs themselves doing that. Ok I get that cumming 3 times sounds ridiculous but as I said shot 2 was merely a dribble and shot 3 was like blowing air nothing came out but the feeling of cumming each time was there. On visits 2 and 3 with this ML it didn’t happen, she tried but I didn’t even get close to a 2nd shot mainly because she insisted on invading my anus with what I can describe as a shiny silver replica model of Apollo 11. This definitely confirmed my suspicions that my arse is for one way traffic only -shit out- and that you absolutely won’t ever find me parading at Mardi Gras. I told her I’m just your regular guy who likes to eat pussy, get a blow job and fuck is that too much too ask for.
Look I find the story as funny as fuck, I’ve been dying to get it off my chest, it’s not like I could sit around with the boys at the pub and say hey fellas guess what happened to me (again) today... A bit of a deviation from the usual AR’s about making girls cum 8 times before getting out an 8 inch cock and fucking for 59 mins of a 60 min session. Believable no, I get it, I’ve never read anything like it on this forum either. So there you go boys and girls you can decide for yourself and have a chuckle. Too good a tale to take to take to the grave without sharing with my fellow punters. Hope you have a good chuckle with it anyway and watch out for MLs with 1 forearm way bigger than the other!!!
thats pretty funny BJ hunter, I was a having a good laugh with your story! lol I like to try this if you would be kind enough to share in PM.