Establishment: N5M

Date of Visit: Dec 2020

Rates: $100 (30 minutes Standard)

Size/shape: tall, slim athletic body

Nationality or Ethnicity: Indian

Services Provided: CBJ, Mish

Value for money/recommend?: No

Details:
I had never been with an Indian lady before, so booked Jenna after seeing a positive review. Booking was easy. I am always hesitant with new girl, so booked 30 min.

Went to the store 5 min early. The receptionist showed me to the room. Waited for 10 min and in she comes. Was really excited to see her but no hug offered. She just plainly asked me to strip and take a shower. I knew then it was going to be a bad Punt. Stripped and went to the shower. Dried myself off and went to the bed. She took off her clothes and started to play with my dick. No kissing on the menu. Played with her books for a while and then she dommed me up and started to suck my dick. Not much to write about her cbj.

Asked her to lay down and fucked her in mish. She did have a tight pussy though. Fucked her for a while and released myself. I had to clean myself. I wanted to cuddle to end the punt but she refused and stayed at the end of the bed. We had a brief chat about the farmers protest in India and I left dissatisfied and disappointed.

Worst punt ever.

Conclusion: YMMV but for me, she didn't work.