No, I'm not talking about chicken drumsticks.

There are always WL/ML descriptions that vaguely say a girl is "leggy", had long legs, sexy legs, or "chopstick" legs. When you do end up seeing the girl, you sometimes find that those legs aren't so nice in real life. I'm interested to know (cos I'm a diehard leg lover!), what do you bros consider to be "nice legs" and how do you define a "leggy" girl?

To me, a girl is only "leggy" if her leg proportion is longer relative to the rest of her body. My "test" is very simple, there are 2 ways:
(1) when fucking in mish and her legs pushed back against her body, her knees reach above her shoulders. On some of the leggiest girls I've fucked, their mouths can actually touch their knees in this position!
(2) if the fuck test is not "readily available" (haha), the sitting test will do. This is her sitting upright on her bum with knees up. Again, if the knees extend above shoulder height in this position, that's a leggy girl.

Then there are other things like chopstick legs... Meaning long slim straight legs with thigh gap. That's the ultimate goal for a leg lover, I reckon!