Post all your embarassing punting related incidents here for a laugh!

I'll start.
One time, I went to an RNT place expecting to do FS so I loaded up with a condom in my pants front pocket. The punt didn't go as planned so I ended up not using the condom. After the punt, I went to get some take away, got the receipt and put it in the same pocket as the one holding my condom. After a while, reached into my pocket to check the receipt, fricking pulled it out with the condom stuck to it. Bloody thing came flying out and plonked right on the pavement in front of a few couples waiting for a table. I saw 1 girl covering her mouth and whispering to her BF, fucking hell! I must've been red as a tomato as I quickly reached for the stupid thing and stuffed it back into my pocket!

One time, I was so buggered from lack of sleep that I wore my t-shirt inside out after a punt and drove all the way home before I realised it!

Another one, this was in a punt. The WL looked like a younger version of my nanny, farking hell! I ended up not being able to come in the session. She looked really sad and I kept telling her it wasn't her fault. I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth!