Wynyard Massage at Shop 6/123 Clarence St Wynyard. The sister shop to Top Ryde 190 & Sydney Baby Massage. Unfortunately their quality of customer service isn't as good as the sister shops although the MLs working there are pretty much rotated from other shops.

Rang them to ask who's on roster because despite being in business for months they don't bother posting up rosters here or even opening up a WeChat account. A young Chinese male picked up the phone and didn't even say the name of the shop - he just answered the phone as if he was picking up his own personal mobile phone.

He answered my question on who's rostered today and I proceeded to try and book a particular girl. Who was it that I booked? None of your business unless I am writing an AR on her. This idiot couldn't make up his mind on whether this particular girl was available or not - my question was very simple: IS SHE AVAILABLE AT ALL OR NOT?

He couldn't answer, realising he made a mistake by saying she's available when she's not. I certainly understand not all MLs want to work back to back without a lunch break as so do we, those of us who don't qualify to work in these industries. But it is annoying when receptionists behave as if they're working for their family business and doesn't care about it.

I'm not dissing this shop but as a previous thread about this shop had mentioned, they've got great MLs but lousy front desk receptionists! Either you walk in if you don't care who you get in the lineup or just wait for your favourite ML to be rostered at other sister shops on another day.

My reason for choosing a specific ML is because not every ML has the same level of massage skills + style, and not every massage shop customers are there solely for NHJ only. If you go to an FS shop you probably wouldn't care who you get as long as you get laid with a beauty.

Conclusion - this shop will never change their management style unless they sell to a new owner. In the mean time just expect to be disappointed with them being all over the place when it comes to bookings.