Good evening, Good morning.. Hope all are well here in Sydney!

i would like to start by saying my area is great for Quantity but horrendous for Quality.. I’m located in far away lands of the North Shore area.
It makes sense the further you get from the cbd, the worst the pickings are..

Now I’ll be coming through on Sunday via train with my trusty steed.. my longboard and having a skate session throughout the city starting from central train station this weekend.. this is where my adventure begins!

I’m proposing for any and all Aus99forum punters, lads and legendary long time lurkers to point me the right direction, a direction of preference of the finest young lasses for this young lad.. Steer my compass with details, scribed in txt, WeChat or Snapchat to the fabled or perhaps hidden girls of the cbd.. girls I must see on this noble quest!

This will be my opportunity, the opportunity to experience the best there is to offer for price and value.

Post down below or private msg me to start a convo, happy and keen to answer and or clarify on any questions you may have for me.

I’m also interested to see if anyone has any suggesting for additional side quests during this upcoming weekend, a review as an example..

Thank you for reading

Picture reference:
3A731CB9-D5EC-41FC-A8AE-8EB1D988D070.jpg
FF70F848-CE2E-41B2-91FE-F9E966024339.jpg