Quote Originally Posted by ozdevil View Post
Ok here's the thing right, I never really post here as this is not a trophy winning contest.

I've been a regular at MAC since the shop opened and I can vouch that Angela does not give any preferential treatment to even regulars, forget anyone bidding more money.

Besides that even if she did say for argument sake then FFS it's her business, it ain't a democratic govt. where every man and his dog has a say about their rights.

Mostly importantly though, Yes Isabella is good amongst the current batch but I believe there is a bit of hype around all of this which has been created for obvious reasons. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher than Isabella, again that is subjective.

My 2 cents worth for @lilpump619 , if you don't like how Angela is running the business go buy your goods elsewhere champ. Just don't be a tool and claim that you sleep next to Angela and hence you know her better than anyone.

I've been seeing this thread dragging along since a while, the forum is there to post AR's and not venting your small dick frustrations towards any shop be it MAC or others.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Agree with this, Isabella has a great body but average face. She has good service but she is very new and it can be a bit awkward at times. I would rate Silvia and Marcella way higher too.

I get there are 2 camps here on Angela, on one side people love her and the other side people hate her but somehow still visits the shop. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Let’s be honest Angela does mess up bookings sometimes and it can be frustrating but she tries her best. It’s not like she is purposefully trying to piss people off and ruin her own business.We are not going to the shop for the shop keeper.

The booking system is not great but the shop does have nice service so in my mind it more than makes up for it. If it doesn’t then just move on to another shop lol. Why come on here to try to flame her. There are literally hundreds of RNT shops in Sydney.