Establishment: Marlene's Brothel
Web: https://marlenestophat.com.au/
Phone: (02) 9699 6319
Date of visit: 27/3/21

WL: Dianna
Nationality: Japanese Brazilian Mix
Build: Short-ish, around 5 ft 3, curvy and fit
Assets: Pretty face, perky B cups, fully shaven snatch, long dark hair and a big curvy butt
Services available: FS, Massage, RnT
Service quality: 9/10 - A fantastic and sensual GFE
Attractiveness: 8/10 Face, 8/10 Body
Price: $140 / 30mins

Today I decided to take my last punt for a while. I need to take a break, save some money and focus on other things. So naturally I wanted to end this era on a high note. So I went to see a girl who I've been visiting on and off for a couple of years at Marlene's. Dianna.

I've had a bit of a shit week this week. Punted a couple of times already and had some pretty dud shags unfortunately. So I felt the need to rectify this immediately.

I've seen Dianna about 6 or 7 times before. She's a friendly, beautiful, chatty and an all-round wonderful WL. For a GFE type punt, she provides one of the best I've ever had.

I actually turned up without a booking hoping Dianna would be available. Bit of a dice roll there. Not sure why I did that but she was free so it was all good!

As I finished the pre-shower ritual, Dianna came into the room and started chatting. I hadn't seen her for about a year but she remembered me quite well. As I dried off she took her lingerie off revealing her beautiful rig. It was even sexier than I could remember. Maybe she's been hitting the gym? Her arse is amazing as well. It's really nice to see a beautiful mixed girl with a Brazilian style butt! I was in heaven.

I set on the edge of the bed and Dianna crawled over the bed towards me. Leaning gently over me and began gently kissing my neck, shoulders and chest. She had put a little bit of oil on her hand before hand and began gently stroking my cock while she worked her way down. This was heavenly. She knows just how to start a session. So much seduction. Slow and sensual teasing. This is a woman who knows how to please a man.

After a few minutes of seduction she slid down off the end of the bed on to her knees and began kissing around my thighs, all while making intense, direct bedroom eyes at me. This was so hot. My cock was already throbbing with joy. She laughed at how hard I got so quickly. Dianna asked me if she should continue. But she asked it without saying anything. It was all in the eyes. I nodded. She slowly kissed from my thighs, around my nuts and worked her way up the shaft. As she got to the head she flicked her tongue over my frenulum. Kissed the head of my cock. Then took it deep into her soft warm mouth. I'm getting another boner just thinking about how nice this blowjob was. Godamnit!

Dianna spent the next 15 minutes giving me what is arguably one of the best, slow, sensual blowjobs I have ever had in my life. Alternating perfectly between the balls, shaft and head, using a mixture of different techniques that constantly brought me near an orgasm. But then eased off in time to let me recover and not pre-shoot my load. I would have been fine letting this go on for the whole half hour. But I needed to slide my cock into that beautiful smooth Jap/Brazilian snatch. I could see it beckoning me in the mirror. As Dianna worked away on my cock, her pussy was teasing me. Enticing me to fill it with a nice hard cock.

Dianna finished her fine work on my cock then got on top in cowgirl and gently slid my cock into her waiting, tight pussy. We fucked away in cowgirl, missionary, up right fact-to-face then back to missionary at the edge of the bed where I blew my load in the dom.

As we finished up we chatted about the last year and how things have been for her. Dianna is a real gem. She's a beautiful woman and deserves to be treated with respect. Especially considering how great her service is.

I'd love to go and visit her again, but as I said - this will be my last punt for a while unfortunately.

Peace out fellas. Enjoy!