In the last few years my fave 150 shops south of the bridge have been changing management and usually with that they go with a standard / Gold / diamond price structure
Usually the basic rate is a very average covered everything and no kissing option then the price goes up from there as you can imagine
Of course as this has happened I’ve just moved on the other $150 shops that do the diamond level most times for no surcharge. It’s up tie the lady in these shops and if they want you to return then all sorts of great services happen for a reliable price - gets me back every time !
The latest to do this sadly for me is my local, 64 Alexander
There’s no increase in quality of WL and the diamond price isn’t far off a good quality punt in the up market places in the city where you get a young hottie.
Hope they see the light - the others in the area have , and return to a standard price aligned with the Milfs on offer. Not meaning I don’t like then , they’re great ! But did the money I’ll be heading elsewhere did now... plenty of great shops in Sydney let’s face it !