Wow! Kate! Wow! Couldn’t make up my mind on rub and tug or full service so decided to try this shop for something new and completely different. Booked 90 mins with Kate - full package of massage, prostrate and the mysterious dragon. When I saw her I melted. 23 years old, cool chick with died hair - half Indonesian. Amazing tits and just something about her - friendly and real and easy to connect with. The massage was good and strong. Then she asked me to take off her bra revealing these perfect young boobs that I had to take in my mouth immediately. Kate then asked me to lay back down for lots of teasing. Eventually she flipped me over rubbing her jugs over my body culminating in an amazing Spanish session that ended with cum on tits. Fucking incredible. Then it was time for the dragon. Not going to reveal too much. Just try it. She was in control for the whole session and loving it. Kate is so comfortable to be around. She said she likes to think of the shop as a service station for dicks. So cool and such a way with words. Session ended with prostrate followed by her sticking a dildo up my but while I came again on her tits. Total damage for 90 mins $220. She also works at Renwick - their sister shop in Leichhardt.