So today I was lucky enough to book in a time with K Jessie. She was booked out on her first day! From my perspective, she would be best described as a sexy, pretty, cute Korean girl. She was in room 2 today – nice cute room.

APPEARANCE

I believe Jessie is maybe somewhere in her mid 20 - late 20s.

She has a pretty face, stunning eyes, uses a modest amount of make-up. She wore a sexy tight black dress revealing her busty chest (C cups) - wow!

Her body is very slim - amazing.

C cup boobs, wonderful to play with. She likes them to be grabbed

If your into skilled/self-confident Korean girls then she will be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE

Experienced and knows how to please.

As I opened the door she instantly grabbed me towards her and we started out with a sweet make out session - so hot, just like long lost lovers. Whilst making out, she subtly snuck her hand down my pants to grab my cock and started fondling it around. Holy shit! Yep, shes one helluva gal. Shes a seduction queen!

She is super self-confident and friendly – GFE and proactive attitude.

She is a cheeky young girl who treats her clients with incredible amounts of care.

Awesome GFE.

PLAY

Jessie is a sweet kisser and likes to tease – very sweet GFE. Heaps of DFK. Treats me like her own boyfriend where she was ensuring I was enjoying every minute of it. I was very satisfied!

When we fucked it was sweet and intimate – nice tight pussy, clenching onto my dick securely. Nice firm ass, feels good to grab and get a hold of.

Received one of her sexy pussy slides in the shower and some spanish - amazing. Having her wet pussy slide all over your erected cock is absolute heaven. She really knows what to do!

BBBJ

Great BBBJ – great suction and firmness.

Has great build up with ball licking and shaft teasing.

THE FUCKING

Jessie has a wet and tight pussy and is all you would want in a girl – she really gets into it.

Feisty, passionate and has a delightful and seductive moan when you fuck her.

TO CONCLUDE

Jessie is a young, sexy and outgoing girl. An absolute service queen – great attitude.

All in all, Jessie absolutely blew me away. She is stunning, elegant, intelligent, funny, empathetic and VERY sensual. She was very accommodating with my requests, and I was greeted by an absolute vision of smouldering beauty. What you can’t request or plan for, though, is chemistry and personality, and this is where my night with Jessie was made.

Happy punting, brothers!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk