Hi Gents,

Went to Clara's near Chermside recently. Thought I would post my first review.

It was easy to set up the appointment via text. They were quick to tell me about the 22 year old they had there after I was told C****y wasn't working.

I'm not too interested in younger girls so I rocked up to see what was there.

Building is on a fairly busy road, and the stairs leading up to the area would make Shrek want to go back to his swamp, but I perservered.

Greeted by what seemed to be the only ML there, roughly in 40's. Another ML was there as I was leaving, also 40's (maybe 50's).

I have a shower (do this before you go if you can, not very hygeinic there) and go back to my room, it felt like i was expected to make my own way around unguided.

I lie down and she proceeds to give me the menu, BS and CBJ option. She reaked of cigarettes so I went for the BS, wanting to get out ASAP.

You're all probably thinking "if it was that bad, why didn't you leave"? Don't worry, after the post nut regret I was thinking the same.

She basically pats my back for 5 minutes then proceeds with the BS. there was no oil used, i was very confused. Just dry skin against dry skin.

I turn over and she gets on with the job. I finished and she couldn't get me out fast enough.

I left, not intending to return. Regardless of the other talent, the place was gross.

Price: For what you get? not worth it

Talent: see review

WIR: No

I would be interested to see if anyone else has had a better experience there.