The other day I had a flashback to my sessions with a K girl named Bebe at SS a couple of years ago. She was a fine lass, very fit body cos she works out a lot, tanned, petite and lovely personality.
Anyway, I booked her because of some glowing reviews here. We got to do part 2 and it was a really steamy part 2, we were in 69 position and I was feasting away at her abalone.

After a while, I went in for the kill, sucked her clit hard and swirled my tongue all over and along the top of it at the same time. This made her moan and mutter some dirty talk.

Then she did something really strange: she reached down with her left hand and using her fore and middle fingers, pressed on one particular spot somewhere between her navel and her pussy, a bit to the right, and tried to pull that area of flesh upward and outward in such a way that her pussy is sort of "stretched" in that direction!
I dunno if you can understand the movement I'm trying to explain but I think that's why it is weird/strange!
Through it all, she didn't tell me to stop, she was just enjoying it but with those fingers pulling her flesh like that, all moaning and whimpering away.

Then it hit me... I'd actually met this girl before but she was a lot fatter back then so I couldn't recognise her, but that "signature move" made me instantly remember her!

Any other bros come across girls with a certain special "signature move"? Please share for our entertainment!