I have a ML friend, and during lockdown I encouraged her to make some videos, I told her that I and probably others would be keen to buy. I think after all that has gone on, the option of some additional income has got her interested. But she needs help - does anyone know the best way to sell these videos? I know there’s onlyfans, clips4sale etc, but it would good to tee her up with the best option that doesn’t destroy her in fees. Is it better to go through a platform like one of these sites? Or perhaps just deal directly with customers to manage content requests and payment?

As for content, she’s great at handjobs, edging, foot jobs, prostate massage, most of the usual things and would take custom requests for anything really. The only thing is she needs remain anonymous, so face will be hidden, or at least have a mask on.

If anyone is interested I’d encourage you to contact her directly on her Whatsapp +61478644435 - I’ll also encourage her to get a more anonymous contact method.

And for disclosure - what’s my interest in it? Well, apart from wanting to help out a friend, if it goes well and there’s demand she’ll need a cock or two and I’m hoping mine will be one of them haha.