This happened along time ago when 278 club was brimming with asian hotties who put the shop on the map. i am talking about the likes of Bobo, Roxy, Yoyo, Joy, Rui, Cici, Deer, Baby and many more.

I always wanted a threesome and had always planned to do one. My first pairing would have been Venus and Rui, but alas venus was out of country. so i asked who does threesomes and the 278 club dude said Didi and Shella.

Now i have fucked both these beauties before. Didi once and Shella about three times. Didi is hot, with big boobs and a chunky ass. Shella is slim, fit as fuck and extremely pretty, with the tightest pussy.

So i rock up to the shop and get ushered to a room and the girls are already there waiting for me.

Pleasantries were exchanged, with shella recognising me instantly. Straight into DFK with both girls taking turns shoving their tongues down my throat. Shella in a more romantic manner while Didi was doing ti like we were two drunk people who met at a club.

We undress in a rush, both girls were wearing tight dresses which came off really easy. I was then drowning in tits. shella's tits are smaller but tasty, Didi's is massive and sweet.

Shower was the normal stuff, with didi blowing me while i was busy making out with shella.

We move on to the bed and this is where my imagination went wild. I asked the girls to get down on all fours with didi at the bottom and shella on top.

Oh my my my what a view. admired the view for a bit. Didi has nice pussy lips which are bigger than shellas. both girls buttholes looked inviting, shella's butthole almost pink in colour while's didi's a nice chocolate brown.

i now proceeded to go to town on their pussies while they were stacked on top of each other. lick didi's pussy and move to shella's and so it continued. at the same time i was rubbing their buttholes. so damn hot.

Now time to fuck. put on a condom and in i went into Didi's warm pussy while they were still stacked. Pumped away while i was playing with shellas butthole. oh how i wish i could fuck both girls with the same condom so i could easily switch between both pussies while they are stacked.

Alas, dreams are to remain dreams and i change condoms and shella gets on top and rides me. The girl can ride. her moans are hot. Didi is in my ears whispering " u want to cum in her pussy"..... but no, i still wanna fuck more. next up is doggy with shella. her ass is so shapely with an insane hip to waist ratio. im pounding her while didi is laying next to us playing with her tits.

Now i cant let didi go without fucking her again, so on to didi in missionary. her body is so slim, making her tits even bigger. im making out with shella while i pump didi. the sensation is too much and cum inside Didi, while shella still kisses me.

I fall onto didi's breasts while shella is laying on my back. patting me.

We clean up and the buzzer goes off. dress up and say good bye to both girls. i sadly wont be seeing them ever again as both disappeared from the roster soon after, but what a way to remember both of them by.

I hope to continue my threesome experiences but i cant seem to find any good pairing. Too many new girls in both shops, hard to know who is good and who is good fun in a threesome.