Had some time to kill as was waiting for work Christmas drinks so decided to pop by Ginza, also to catch up with Wilson. Greeted by reception, was told Wilson worked the night shift, all good. decided 30 mins with someone available as I had no booking. Was given a choice between J Cinnamon or J Yui, ended up going with the latter. Paid and got told room 25, which is in the next building over which they have renovated, I've never been next door before so had a look around. They also had alot of their washing machines and dryers on this side, not a big deal.

This is where it kinda went downhill. Knocked on the door, "open" she says. Walked in, we greeted each other and then she immediately said put your clothes on the couch and take a shower. No hello hug, no hello kiss, nada. As I was taking my clothes off, she was just brushing her hair. I had a feeling this would turn out bad already. We both got in the shower, washed me for 1 minute and asked me to dry myself while she washes herself. We did have a little small talk which was nice, her English is great, said she's been in Syd for 2 years.

On to the bed, she laid me down on my back and started BBBJ which felt really nice. Nice amount of saliva, suction, no teeth. Flipped her over so I could pleasure her. Tried kissing her but she's not the type to kiss back, by that I mean, her lips didn't even move. Went down to her pussy, which was smooth, gave her a little bit of DATY.

Tried putting on the condom but my little fella wasn't feeling it, the vibe on the session totally ruined my mood. Asked if she could just give me BBBJ which she obliged, but it just wasn't my day. Bell rang, so we just stopped and I left, and once again, no hug, no kiss goodbye, just her there brushing her hair once again. Felt alot of KPS, even though she was a Japanese girl.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ginza and will always come back. Just wanted to share my experience. Hopefully will be better next time, meaning to try Rebecca.