I’ve made a trip down to Melbourne for the Xmas break & am looking to have some fun. However it is bloody hard to find any. I know it’s not as obvious in Sydney but any intel would be good. I rang or walked into a couple of places. One was South Melbourne Day Spa that offers nuru massage, tantric massage, geisha but the girl offered wasn’t what I was looking for. That place has potential if I could get the right girl. The other one is apparently a notorious place called Gotham City. It’s open 24hrs. It gets a bit of press in Melbourne due to its criminal past as recent as this year. I rang reception for this one because it’s huge from the outside & is a self proclaimed 8 star brothel. It has a $25 cover charge. $350 for a one hr punt plus an extra $100-$150 for extras. I assume we are talking BBJ & dfk etc. Interesting though it is has a bit of nightclub that starts nightly at 7pm. I’ll probably spend $50 on liquid courage considering the clientele ( I don’t look like some biker dude) who visit this establishment. The girls mingle with the clients just like that show Satisfaction. If you are a bit on the nervous side about that set up. You go to a private booth & girls are shown to you one by one. All different nationalities. I’m tempted by this place because since I’m a tourist it’s not like I’ll be a regular & it’ll be a one off. However if anybody has any other ideas in Melbourne please help. Otherwise I’m
going to spend $600!