Visited on a Friday after work while the sun was out and managed to get parking on a side street close to the shop.

Jessica greeted me at the door and she has a pretty face, a petite frame, nice hair and sexy red lipstick on her thick lips. I straight up asked her about extras and she said it was $100 for a bj which I thought could have been overpriced, as I usually pay that amount for a FS. But it's a punt so I wanted to see how this went.

It started off with a light massage but I wasn't too interested in part 1 so I played around with her ass and legs and after a while I asked if we can move into part 2. She obliged and took off her outfit to reveal red lace full body lingerie that surprised the hell out of me as she looks so sexy wearing it. I can't remember if she did this before the massage or when I asked but it was a good sight nonetheless. After a while of teasing she took her lingerie off, sprinkled some baby powder all over and began her body slide which took about 5 or 10 mins which is long and something I prefer when the ML has a nice body. Her ass had just a bit of meat on it and she was light as a feather. Now I was expecting her to put her clothes on and come back to get the Dom or have it on her purse but... she started blowing lightly on my cock, followed by her placing her tongue and tracing it up and down my shaft. Anyway, she did a surprised bbbj on my first time seeing her which I didn't expect. I have never engaged in a bbbj before with an ML but this was a pleasant experience. It got a bit sloppy and I could really feel the texture of her tongue.

I'm not sure if other punters have had the same experience?

I'm not around this area much but I would definitely return.