Continuing my streak of RnT punts lately thought to give Pammy a try. The mamasan from last time I visited Rosie kindly offered free 30mins to make up for the service I got and I claimed that today with Pammy so only paid an extra 20 bucks for 45 mins service at this place is definitely up there so kudos to them.

Entered the room and waited for Pammy to arrive before undressing. Knock in the door and in walks this PYT great fit bod. Asked to strip and lie down as we struck up casual conversation about the weather and such. Part 1 was good technique with the massage so I agree with other guys who have seen her. I can see what other guys say by service oriented as she was always asking if I was ok and always kept her attention you throughout the session. Communication was a bit hard at times as her English wasn't great but enough to keep it going but at one point just died down so just relaxed through the massage. A little oil was used and hot towels to clean up and then asked to flip.

While clothes she asked for extras and I asked what she did and she offered NHJ for 50 or CBJ for 100. Stuck with the NHJ as I just had a BBBJ the other day anyway. She stripped off and jumped in straight away no foreplay or nothing. Fondled her assets a bit and very light moaning here and there and then came. Not sure about other guys but the strength of orgasm can really change depending on the connection with the girl so I didn't cum too hard this time around.

Wiped up and she jumped straight back into her clothes which adds to what other guys have said about her shyness. Offered a head massage and then dresses and off I went.

This is probably my 3rd visit to 227NS and I usually only come here when I'm in the area I've seen Cherry and she is definitely the queen as other guys would know and she was there today but wanted to see what others had to offer and the photos on WeChat of Pammy were awesome but was just another average punt. Not sure if I will sample anyone else or come back but I guess thats the punting life which I may need a bit of a break from given the bank account hits 🤣