At great expense to your tour operator, I present this summary of Spring Hill. Disclaimer, these are just personal experience, no doubt there are better/worse ML at each venue, you know the drill.

Let's Relax
Decent and clean shop, rear entrance w carpark, looks like a weird asian office downstairs. Rooms are not large.
- H..H - late 20s?, Japanese, great attitude, open to option 3, as usual YMMV obviously was a discretionary thing in circumstance
- H..Y - late 20s, SE asian maybe, shorter, friendly (did not try)
- did try another girl there a while back, sorry forgot her name. Yes i know useless. Very attrac5ve, petite twiglet <25 maybe but v limited options (i think Taiwanese)
WIR - yes for both massage and options

Bamboo
Subject of forum interest lately. Upstairs rear entry somewhat open to beer garden over the back.
Older shop, larger rooms, but a bit hit and miss on the disposable sheet cleanliness.
- S...a - reviewed earlier here - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...oo-Spring-Hill
- K.......e - chinese girl, a little timid, maybe late 20s, attractive but restrictive options
Both these were part-timers, seems like it's about students. Was some mention of spinoff from Star.
WIR - frankly no, just not VFM when others have more friendly/permissive approach with customers Call me fussy.

Moonsea
If you own this shop and you're reading this... please correct me if there are more staff options, I hate to shoot a place down.
Otherwise, I feel sorry for you but wish you well with staff selection in future.
Walked in and met boiler #1, who introduced boiler #2. Made my apologies and left.

Thai Indulgence - more CBD but anyway:
This is a legit shop, and the walls are actually curtains. I like at least an illusion of privacy. Boss lady reminded me of Nurse Ratched, i just wanted to throw a water cooler.