I am new to this forum and decided to make a post based of AHLUNGORs comment on the controversial post by myfriend.

I am of South Asian decent and have been a long time regular of Anna. 42G should know who this is, probably because I am the only Indian guy that see's her regularly.

To start of with the review, Anna is a very friendly and attractive Japanese girl likely in her early 30s with an amazing body. She provides all the services fingering, blowjob without the condom (one of the best blow jobs I have ever had) and sex in multiple positions. Seriously her blowjob is incredible. No teeth, plenty of suction and deep throating. She even lets you finish in her mouth. It's great!!!

As an added bonus as well she also brings out a toy while you finger her which is just hot as fuck.

I personally have never had any issue touching her boobs. I just avoid the nipples at the start of the session, because I have been informed by Anna that it's very ticklish when she isn't completely aroused. Usually as the session progresses she even sometimes instructs for her nipples to be devoured, especially when you are a few fingers deep in her.

I just want to comment that I have never been treated disrespectfully by the shop staff due to my ethnicity. They have always been very helpful and incredible friendly. The same goes to Anna, who has always been amazing each visit. If you treat both Anna and the reception with respect, they will reciprocate. Which leads me to believe that myfriend must have simply been incredible obnoxious. Respect isn't something you are entitled too if you behave like a cunt from start to finish...