Have you guys ever gone through periods where you've gone for punts several times a week but you feel like you're doing it out of habit rather than enjoyment? That you're addicted to the process rather than the punt itself?

In the last 7 days, I have gone punting 7 times. On two of those days, I went twice. While I'm sure there are others who do a lot more than I do, for me this is a lot. In the past, I might have gone once every couple of months, or every couple of weeks if there was a girl I was into.

My usual routine is that I browse this forum, I see a good review or something that piques my interest enough in a shop to give it a try, I book and then I go. That's the usual process for a lot of guys I imagine, but recently I feel like it's become some sort of rote thing for me.

Don't get me wrong - I still enjoy the sexual aspect of it. In the moment, I feel the thrill meeting a new girl and seeing what she can do. But before and after I see the girl, I just kind of feel hollow about the whole thing and meanwhile I'm burning through cash that I should be using otherwise responsibly.

Just interested in other people's experiences.