Was over the Western suburbs last week on Tues and though as New Management might try.
Thai 30 ish body ok looks ok. Paid for full hour as wanted a mas too = 65 - paid in 50 + 20. I get ready, she comes back in, no change provided. Hmmmmm.
Massage was more like a squeeze rather than a rub. Not much TT. Hmmmmm. Now normally based on preliminaries I would have walked BUT, yeah you know, decided to stay and went for 2 pineapple option. Wipe down was pretty much slap dash too.
Straight away milking machine. I go to touch and she pulls away. Huh? I say can I touch and she says you paid for nude and hj. I get the shits, stay calm but just get dressed.
I explain 100 just to look is not on and she says thats what you paid for, I charge more for touching. On the way out tall girl, maybe LB, is walking around. I say are you the Manager and she says why. I tell her the story and she says "well thats what you agreed to"
So $170 for half hour lame massage and 45 secs of milking and "it all about the money to us here " attitude.
Kick myself for not staying strong and walking but FFS.
You have been warned.
4FoF2
PS do you think I got my $5 back either.