Price - $65/hour + Extras
WeChat: NS107massage
Roster : Updated Daily
WL/ML Name : Jolie
Ethnicity : Philippines
Services offered : Massage, slide, NHJ
Overall Bang for Bucks - 9.5/10
WIR - 100%

Okay, it's a little late to write this post but working from home really takes a toll and delays the FR, sorry about that.

I had been to this place earlier with a ML Alice (who is no longer on the roster) I did find that the place is quite good. Parking is easy (streetside), enterance is discreet(rear enterance), which checks a lot of boxes.

Saw the roster and found Jolie listed on it, description said D cups, V Hot, V Popular.Thanks to my previous visits I was able to trust that. This was my third visit and I had never seen Jolie earlier, booking confirmed on WeChat, reached in time, settled the finances and was lead to the room to wait for her.

The first sight of this girl is, wow that's a pocket rocket! good looks, nice figure, not D cups for sure might be C, her English is pretty good, which is again a check in the box. Greeted her, disrobed and lay on the massage bed.

Part 1 : Honestly nothing much to write here, I had asked for a soft to medium massage which is exactly what was delivered, small talks in between, very little to no teasing in the beginning but towards the end of the massage the teasing was amazing, overall the flow was spot on!

Part 2 : Now she asks if I'm after extras, when asked what's on the table I was told BJ for 2 pineapples and NHJ for 1. While I was tempted for BJ I settled for NHJ, and thus not sure if it was a BBBJ. She wipes me down, strips and starts the tickle tease, I really enjoy this part!!! Asked me to flip over and I was erect, the body is amazing, fit, toned probably works out! I was able to explore her kitty(which is shaved) her perky breasts are handful, as said earlier not D for sure but nothing to complain. She allowed me to move my fingers around her butthole, I didn't enter as I was happy with the flow. Then she sits on me with her ass facing me and starts jerking me off, I play with her breasts and ass, moving my fingers on her pussy. The jerking gets intense and I blow my load.

Cleaned up, paid her the tip and left a happy man!