Haven’t seen any AR on Rosie so here’s some intel.

First, she doesn’t greet, so she is booking-only. This is also why she works off 43.

Secondly, she doesn’t give off the WL vibe. She feels like a non-career girl trying this for fun. This is probably not the case, but that’s at least the vibe I’m getting.

She has a very nice body - about 165, well proportioned legs, very slim waist. Her only flaw is the size of her boobs - probably big Bs, and not very perky. Also has a bush (as of last week). Oh, photos are real.

Face wise, she has single eye lids, but beautiful almond shaped eyes and sharp nose. Definitely a pretty girl, and her beauty grows on you the longer you stare at her.

Bbbj is very sensuous. Somehow, the warmth and moisture of her mouth is something I don’t experience with other girls. She is sensitive to daty, and trembles when she is aroused. In one if the sessions, she received 2 daty back to back with no issues. Her juice also flows generously when she is aroused.

Sex is very gfe. I had 3 sessions with her and tried different things each time, so enjoy yourself.

I get the feeling that she would reciprocate wit affections if you treat her with respect (as opposed to being rough).