Rang up and booked for 1 hr. Got there and straight away asked can I shorten to 45 mins.
Massage was soft but very little TT, Nikki was wearing a full length dress with bra and looked more she was off to the shops than in a MS.
Told me how she was going back to Thailand in a week, had already paid her ticket so she was getting concerned about getting COVID. Later I thought if you have your period just tell me.
Flip was after 30 mins but seeing her lack of enthusiasm, fear of COVID, she always kept miles away from me and general apathy said thanks and bye. Gave her 40 for half hour and got dressed.
This Nikki was small, skinny , small boobs, spoke with more an indian accent which seemed very sus. This was a referral so wasn't impressed,if it was the true Nikki, maybe bait and switch by the shop.
On way out Manager introduced herself to me and asked what was wrong - with Nikki standing there just didn't feel right having a major whinge - maybe my fault I should have.
Got a text saying sorry but I replied if they were truly sorry they would give disappointed punters a reason to return. No reply after that. My sources tell me maybe it wasn't the tue Nikki.
Either way my opinion of ViVi is as you would imagine.
4FoW2