Checked out Yaya last week at Sari Thai. Warm greeting from the receptionist with free bottle of water and lead me to room 2 with the curtains . Yaya walked in after 5 minutes and wow she is one sexy human being, very tall for Thai (approx 170cm), long black hair, tight body and massive booty with strong legs. Yaya is very young and innocent looking - absolutely amazing. Paid for 30 minutes because she had more bookings in the afternoon and hop on the massive massage table.

Yaya gave a really strong thai massage with playful teases throughout part 1 and we agreed on CBJ for my first visit - I believe there are more on the menu for repeat customers. Yaya started with a slow, deep CBJ with a lot of eye contact while playing with my nipples. As she speeds up, I grabbed her head and controlled her speed for the ultimate finish. She was moaning loudly throughout the CBJ and I screamed to unload into the dom. Really enjoyed face fucking her and will definitely come back for more. Tipped her generously in addition to the agreed payment and walk out with a smile.